Join Me at the Following Events:
- October 1 – Grace UCC at 10:30 AM
- November 19 – Pleasant Hill UMC at 9:00 AM
- December 3 – Fairfield County Library from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- January 10 – Upper Arlington Public Library from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- January 18 – Grandview Heights Public Library from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Contact me to speak at your event or group meeting. If there is a topic you are interested in that is not listed below, let me know! I am currently scheduling the following talks in the U.S. for Fall and Winter.
Hilarious, heart-wrenching, and downright wacky stories from a year abroad that show that no matter where we live or what we have learned, we are all connected through our humanity and hearts.
Always Carry Toilet Paper
A comedic hour of travel tips that shows while we can control some of life’s variables, we have to learn to roll with the punches.
There is Still Hope
A conversation about life’s tough times and what we can to do to help our pain shape our best self by harnessing empathy, communication, and reflection.